Advanced Character Animation

This blog is in place to document my progress and research for the 'Advanced Character Animation' module at Thames Valley University. My idea is to create a short 30 second animation in the style of 'Creature Comforts', an 'Aardman Animation' classic.

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Hanwell, United Kingdom

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

First Draft - Audio

Copyright Aardman Animations

This is my first attempt at the audio for my animation, some comments would be good. Nothing is really set in stone yet, I have some other stuff to review but I'll most likely end up using this clip once I've cleaned up the audio. Click Me! (Audio)

Oh yeah and try and think of the character above when you are listening :) It's not mine but it could be a direction I'm going in.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi James
Great blog. I am worried that the last line of your audio is swallowed. There are things you can do to help, like addin another sound effect or swipe some of the atmos and mix it in at the end... Also the fly business feels unconnected to the tennis etc, Nice natural voice and giggle otherwise

9:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home