Advanced Character Animation

This blog is in place to document my progress and research for the 'Advanced Character Animation' module at Thames Valley University. My idea is to create a short 30 second animation in the style of 'Creature Comforts', an 'Aardman Animation' classic.

My Photo
Name:
Location: London, Hanwell, United Kingdom

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Busy Recording and Planning...

Ideas have been swimming around my head the past few days and I thought it productive to get some down on paper before I do much more. I used to do a lot of design work and found spider diagrams the best way to bash out ideas...

Click For Better Image

Hopefully with this I'll be able to get some kind of time plan going so I can keep on schedule. Its all horribly anal I know, but If I want to keep my hair by the end of this year I think it could be a good idea.


Everything is recorded now also, just got to trawl through all the hours of footage I've got. I'll make an individual post about that next...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home